We fill our lives with delusions of stability, but in reality life is about trying fill the holes left by the crumbling debris. Sometimes, more then others, the veil of deception lifted. From the pains of those around us, to the sting within. My therapy is music, its an escape into a parallel universe I can call my own.
Here are some songs that make it ok wish for rain.
- Bon Iver – I Can’t Make You Love Me
- The Antlers – I Don’t Want Love
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. – The Fisherman
- The Damnwells – Down With The Ship
- The National – Sorrow
- Local Natives – Cards and Quarters
- Dog & Panther – Hollywood
- Radical Face – Welcome Home, Son
- The Tallest Man on Earth – The Dreamer
- Horse Feathers – Starving Robins